INTEGRATED STRATEGY & LAUNCH – SOCIAL, DIGITAL, PR, EXPERIENTIAL
Faced with a six-week timeframe from brief to launch, a saturated market, and a concentrated sales window, we needed to prime X-Men fans to ensure strong conversion across two key launch dates.
To cut through, we created a two-phased 360-degree communications strategy to engage audiences across platforms, build anticipation for a crescendo moment to spike sales quickly around the digital and DVD & Blu-ray release dates.
Australians were given the tools to discover their superpower and join forces, before championing the ‘mutant’ movement around the DVD/Blu-ray launch on 28 September – Mutant Day.
– Day one sales exceeded expectations by 17.5% for the physical release
– Social engagement rate of 2.83%
– Bespoke EDM click-through rate of 57%
– 55M+ owned and partner channels reach
– 154M social and PR reach
– 10 brand partners engaged (Oz Comic-Con, Sanity, JB Hi-Fi, V Energy, Deliveroo, Ribs & Burgers, Universities, EB-Games, Microsoft)
– 7,000 site visits to Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters
– 1,500+ Enrolments
– 2,000+ unique sessions on the ‘Mutant Quiz’
– 900 Mutant Burgers sold on #MutantDay
– #MutantBurger & #MutantDay was a Twitter trending topic on launch day