BECOME A PART OF HISTORY
As a team, we are a collective of creative and clever individuals, whose talents come together in unexpected and exciting combinations. We are writers, musicians, designers, photographers, film-makers, bloggers, strategists, PR experts, community managers and more. We are provocative thinkers and embrace our values as ways of living, not wall decorations. We are a team that thrives on attitude and enthusiasm, and delivers stunning work for our clients through the dedication and creativity of our people.
We're always keen to talk to people with passion, talent and experience. If you're looking for your next big career adventure, then get in touch with us!
Our open vacancies are below, but if you don't see something for you, don't let it stop you from getting in touch!
JOIN THE TEAM
Sydney based only - Mid-Level, 3-4 Month Contract 4 days a week (Start ASAP!)
At HWBK, we are looking for a creative digitally driven designer/producer who is passionate about all things social and ready to be part of a high performing team that consistently exceeds client expectations and pushes innovation and quality at every turn. We have 3 meaty projects for the right designer to get their teeth into!
This position will work alongside the social media and content director to plan and execute creative elements for clients across various sectors. As the Digital Designer & Content producer, your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital and social media work. The role will involve taking a simple hand-drawn scamp, a social content calendar or coordinating an in-house shoot and turning it into a digital execution using Photoshop and/or other Adobe creative suite software.
The ideal candidate will be an active social media user with a deep understanding of the modern value of digital content.
This particular position is base in Surry Hills, Sydney for 3-4 Months, 4 days a week to deliver on some specific projects and support our always on content deliverables. We also have the vision this could turn into a perm-part time contract for the right candidate.
- 3-5 years minimum professional experience in an agency across digital design, social media content development. Strong video editing and any other online content disciplines would be a bonus for us!
- Digital design is at your core with passion for bringing content to life through video, photography and new platforms.
- You’re a concept-driven designer and Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect and PremierePro are part of your DNA.
- You are at one with the content capabilities of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn (not just how to post photos of goats and cats – you are original).
- You stay accross trending opportunities in social media and digital design.
- You can handle a camera and have the desire to assist in in-house shoots for clients and team events.
- You're all about creating thumb stopping content and you cry when you see mediocre content.
- Work alongside the social and content team to deliver 3 x major content projects, in addition to monthly social calendars and campaign content as reqired. This includes creative contribution at the concept phase and assisting in direction for the best way to tell the story on the chosen platform.
- Produce of all client content from videos, photographs, cinemagraphs, GIF’s, FB canvas + other platforms as required.
- Support the team with pitches, presentations and awards.
- Assist and run creative ideation sessions with the team to ignite innovative thinking.
- Stay on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community internally and externally.
To apply, please email a resume and short (no longer than 1 page) cover sheet detailing your suitability for the role to email@example.com