BECOME A PART OF HISTORY
As a team, we are a collective of creative and clever individuals, whose talents come together in unexpected and exciting combinations. We are writers, musicians, designers, photographers, film-makers, bloggers, strategists, PR experts, community managers and more. We are provocative thinkers and embrace our values as ways of living, not wall decorations. We are a team that thrives on attitude and enthusiasm, and delivers stunning work for our clients through the dedication and creativity of our people.
We're always keen to talk to people with passion, talent and experience. If you're looking for your next big career adventure, then get in touch with us!
Our currently open vacancies are below, but if you don't see something for, don't let it stop you from getting in touch!
JOIN THE TEAM
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
The Social Media Manager plays a critical role in supporting the future and long-term success of History Will Be Kind and more broadly the Deepend Group. You will be responsible for the implementation of social media, content development and paid social strategies to increase visibility, membership, sentiment and traffic across the brands that you work on.
Your job requirements, “sleeves rolled-up”, working hands-on to ensure that social media strategies the business creates are successfully delivered to client expectations and to measurable KPI’s.
- Implement client social media strategies, gathering audience insights, monitoring current online conversation, investigating existing social media strategies, evaluating competitor performance and participating/running creative brainstorms
- Deliver content, communications and campaign strategies in line with client objectives through the appropriate social media channels
- Creating thumb stopping content is at your core and you live and breathe polished, best in class creative. You don’t do mediocre
- Coordinate and brief creatives / photographers / videographers to execute campaigns, including running shoots, overseeing the creative process and delivering the final product to the client
- Develop paid social campaigns and media strategies
- Work with clients to educate on paid social and manage key client relationships
- Manage clients’ social communities, including responding to queries & liaising with client consumer relations
- Reporting, including KPI’s, benchmarking, audience feedback, monitoring engagement & response to content and paid social strategies
- Manage social media advertising spend, set up, targeting, management/optimization and reporting
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications and appropriately applying that knowledge to increase the use of such tools within the business
- Experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Identifying ways to utilise emerging technologies in the social space
- Ensuring integration with other appropriate teams and partners within and outside of the business
- Work in line with broader Group Analytics & Insights team on creating best practice, develop additional business in this space and educate both internally and externally re performance and paid media
- Coordinate and resource and out of hours events, Facebook live or other events that require live coverage and social media management
Who are you?
- 4-5 years minimum professional experience in an agency across digital design, social media, content development and communications would be a massive bonus
- You are inquisitive and ask questions about the work you are delivering and are not OK with just ticking boxes as you work through a normal day - This really bores you
- You let data drive your decision making and influence your creative outputs when creating/delivering campaigns
- The client lights up when you walk in the room. You are their trusted adviser and so enthusiastic about working on their account
- You are at one with the content capabilities of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn (not just how to post photos of goats and cats – you are original)
- You know how to develop and talk to the right audiences for each piece of content you develop. Paid media is in your DNA to deliver messages and drive results
- You stay across trending opportunities in social media and content
- Team player? Say whaaaat ... Your team and you is what makes our work so mind blowingly incredible and you would be lost without them!
Is this you? We invite you to apply and make history!
SOCIAL CONTENT PRODUCER & DIGITAL DESIGNER / FT OR PT
At HWBK, we are looking for a creative digitally driven designer/producer who is passionate about all things social and ready to be part of a high performing team that consistently exceeds client expectations and pushes innovation and quality at every turn.
This position will work alongside the social media and content team to plan and execute creative elements for clients across various sectors. As the Social Content Producer & Digital Designer, your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital and social media work. The role will involve taking a simple hand-drawn scamp, a social content calendar or coordinating an in-house shoot and turning it into a digital execution using Photoshop, Premiere Pro and/or other Adobe creative suite software.
The ideal candidate will be an active social media user with a deep understanding of the modern value of digital content.
Who are you?
- 4-5 years minimum professional experience in an agency across digital design, social media content development. Strong video editing and any other online content disciplines would be a bonus for us!
- Digital design is at your core with passion for bringing content to life through video, photography and new platforms.
- You’re a concept-driven designer and Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect and Premiere Pro are part of your DNA.
- You are at one with the content capabilities of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn (not just how to post photos of goats and cats – you are original).
- You stay across trending opportunities in social media and digital design.
- You can handle a camera and have the desire to assist in in-house shoots for clients and team events.
- You're all about creating thumb stopping content and you cry when you see mediocre content.
- Work alongside the social and content team to deliver monthly social calendars and campaign content. This includes creative contribution at the concept phase and assisting in direction for the best way to tell the story on the chosen platform.
- Produce all client content from videos, photographs, cinemagraphs, GIF’s, FB canvas + other platforms as required.
- Support the team with pitches, presentations and award entries
- Assist and run creative ideation sessions with the team to ignite innovative out of the box thinking.
- Stay on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community internally and externally.
- Lead and coordinate content capture activities for all internal group events for the HWBK online channels.
PR & SOCIAL PROFESSIONALS
We are interested in hearing from people of all levels across PR, Social Media and Communications who are looking for a new and exciting challenge!
Who are you?
First and foremost, you're a thinker. Creative, strategic, analytical and dedicated, you're able to make and deploy high impact, content driven, innovative communications programmes that harness the power of storytelling, across platforms and devices.
You will be a strong contributor, working closely with a diverse range of clients, media and in house technologists and strategists to develop solutions at the crossroads of public relations, social media and digital communications.
Culture is massively important to us. We’re looking for new members of the Deepend Group; eclectic characters to contribute to our warm and sometimes, let’s face it, completely mad family. You’ll need to be open to defamatory photo shopping, ski trips, social tipples and dress ups.
Essential Experience & Qualities:
- Previous agency experience, working across multiple projects
- Have an innate understanding of social media and public relations and how best to not only engage your audiences, but listen and learn from them
- Want to consistently push the boundaries and generate stand out results
- Strong client facing and effective communication skills
- A passion for new business
- Naturally curious, highly adaptable and a critical thinker
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (desired not essential)
Fill out the form below to apply now.
No recruiters please!
PR & SOCIAL INTERN
A great opportunity for an intern to join an award winning agency!
We are a collective of creative and clever individuals whose talents come together in unexpected and exciting combinations. We are writers, musicians, designers, photographers, film-makers, bloggers, strategists, PR experts, community managers and more. At History, it’s all about attitude, enthusiasm and insights, and we deliver awesome work for our clients through the dedication and creativity of our people.
This is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience at an award winning startup agency. You will develop a wide range of skills relevant to the realm of PR and social, working across:
· Social media management and content creation
· PR material development and support
· Assistance with media pitches
· Coverage and insights reporting
· Developing media and influencer databases
· Digital media support
The three month internship will commence in May, with flexibility as to your schedule. We’re always looking for great talent, so there is the opportunity for a high performer with a great attitude to score an Account Coordinator role.
· Competency using a range of social media outlets for business, particularly Facebook and Twitter
· High level spoken and written communication skills are essential
· Inquisitive, energetic and thirsty for knowledge and experience
· Attention to detail – typos are not a thing
· Currently studying or recently completed a Marketing, Communications, PR or Design degree
To apply, please submit a resume and short (no longer than 1 page) cover sheet detailing your suitability for the role below.
EXPRESSION OF iNTEREST