BECOME A PART OF HISTORY
As a team, we are a collective of creative and clever individuals, whose talents come together in unexpected and exciting combinations. We are writers, musicians, designers, photographers, film-makers, bloggers, strategists, PR experts, community managers and more. We are provocative thinkers and embrace our values as ways of living, not wall decorations. We are a team that thrives on attitude and enthusiasm, and delivers stunning work for our clients through the dedication and creativity of our people.
We're always keen to talk to people with passion, talent and experience. If you're looking for your next big career adventure, then get in touch with us!
Our currently open vacancies are below, but if you don't see something for, don't let it stop you from getting in touch!
JOIN THE TEAM
CONTENT AND COMMUNITY EXECUTIVE
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to learn, up-skill and thrive across a mix of disciplines to deliver best in class, integrated consulting. This position requires a creative, lateral thinker and the role is responsible for a raft of duties that support best in class content development and management for clients and various internal functions of the business in an editorial and content creation capacity.
The skills that will be required (or developed) within the role will include; strategic thinking, idea generation, client service, copywriting, editing, community management, client (team) management, internal and external communications development, proofing, along with your personal profile development within the social media and communications landscape.
The job requires a "sleeves-rolled-up" attitude and a focus on ensuring that the social and communications strategies the business creates are successfully delivered to client expectations and to measurable KPIs.
- Implement client social media strategies to gather audience insights, monitor current online conversation, investigate existing social media strategies, evaluate competitor performance and participate/run creative brainstorms
- Deliver content, communications and campaign strategies in line with client objectives through the appropriate social media channels
- Manage social communities, including responding to queries & liaising with client consumer relations
- Manage reporting, including KPI's, benchmarking, audience feedback, monitoring engagement & response to content
- Manage social media advertising spend, set up, targeting, custom audience creation, management/optimisation and reporting
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the use of such tools within the business. Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Ensure integration with other appropriate teams and partners within and outside of the business
- Manage HWBK social channels and drive marketing activities in conjunction with the broader team
Play a key support role to the Deepend/HWBK marketing team scope TBC - managing/planning social channels, ensuring that team implements activity and ad hoc content/copy development as needed.
- "I love writing in my own time and am passionate about continuously improving my writing skills."
- "I love developing content in different tones, voices and for different purposes/channels."
- "I really enjoy getting involved in both creative and strategic projects, delivering stellar content and supporting great storytelling across the board"
- "I'm excited about being part of a growing team, want to get involved, learn and do great work."
1-year experience in social
Managed multiple clients at once
Passionate about digital, tech and social
Experience in managing multiple online personas - can speak the client's language
At History Will Be Kind, we delight in disruption. We’re a communications agency that transcends methodologies, working across platforms and styles to create moments in history for our clients. We ask ‘How come?’ and ‘Why not?’ and we believe that glory comes from merging discipline, passion and the human energy that comes from creative people doing amazing work.
We’re already kicking goals in social for our clients, and we want to extend our ability to do awesome things by bringing an Account Manager on board. Unsurprisingly, this role is all about managing our accounts, getting to know our clients’ business as well as they do. You’ll be great at relationship building and subtle selling, and you’ll be the conduit between our strategic and creative teams and our clients. You’ll own the relationship, bask in the glory and sweat the small stuff, to make sure the big stuff comes off seamlessly.
In return, you’ll join a group of people whose diverse backgrounds and unique experiences feed into a river of fresh thinking. You’ll work for an agency that’s bold, brash and brilliant, and you’ll be encouraged to bring your ideas, your energy and your dreams along. We’re more about providing insight than managing oversight, and while we’re a high-performance culture, we’re also a culture that encourages ownership and rewards excellence for doing great work.
What do you need to make the most of this opportunity?
You’ll need proven experience managing clients, a can-do attitude, and a strong knowledge of social, content marketing, and PR. You’ll be proud of your work and diligent in your approach, with focus and dedication to spare.
Ultimately, you’ll be excited about joining us to make History.
PR & SOCIAL PROFESSIONALS
We are interested in hearing from people of all levels across PR, Social Media and Communications who are looking for a new and exciting challenge!
Who are you?
First and foremost, you're a thinker. Creative, strategic, analytical and dedicated, you're able to make and deploy high impact, content driven, innovative communications programmes that harness the power of storytelling, across platforms and devices.
You will be a strong contributor, working closely with a diverse range of clients, media and in house technologists and strategists to develop solutions at the crossroads of public relations, social media and digital communications.
Culture is massively important to us. We’re looking for new members of the Deepend Group; eclectic characters to contribute to our warm and sometimes, let’s face it, completely mad family. You’ll need to be open to defamatory photo shopping, ski trips, social tipples and dress ups.
Essential Experience & Qualities:
- Previous agency experience, working across multiple projects
- Have an innate understanding of social media and public relations and how best to not only engage your audiences, but listen and learn from them
- Want to consistently push the boundaries and generate stand out results
- Strong client facing and effective communication skills
- A passion for new business
- Naturally curious, highly adaptable and a critical thinker
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (desired not essential)
Fill out the form below to apply now.
No recruiters please!
PR & SOCIAL INTERN
A great opportunity for an intern to join an award winning agency!
We are a collective of creative and clever individuals whose talents come together in unexpected and exciting combinations. We are writers, musicians, designers, photographers, film-makers, bloggers, strategists, PR experts, community managers and more. At History, it’s all about attitude, enthusiasm and insights, and we deliver awesome work for our clients through the dedication and creativity of our people.
This is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience at an award winning startup agency. You will develop a wide range of skills relevant to the realm of PR and social, working across:
· Social media management and content creation
· PR material development and support
· Assistance with media pitches
· Coverage and insights reporting
· Developing media and influencer databases
· Digital media support
The three month internship will commence in May, with flexibility as to your schedule. We’re always looking for great talent, so there is the opportunity for a high performer with a great attitude to score an Account Coordinator role.
· Competency using a range of social media outlets for business, particularly Facebook and Twitter
· High level spoken and written communication skills are essential
· Inquisitive, energetic and thirsty for knowledge and experience
· Attention to detail – typos are not a thing
· Currently studying or recently completed a Marketing, Communications, PR or Design degree
To apply, please submit a resume and short (no longer than 1 page) cover sheet detailing your suitability for the role below.
EXPRESSION OF iNTEREST