BECOME A PART OF HISTORY
As a team, we are a collective of creative and clever individuals, whose talents come together in unexpected and exciting combinations. We are writers, musicians, designers, photographers, film-makers, bloggers, strategists, PR experts, community managers and more. We are provocative thinkers and embrace our values as ways of living, not wall decorations. We are a team that thrives on attitude and enthusiasm, and delivers stunning work for our clients through the dedication and creativity of our people.
We're always keen to talk to people with passion, talent and experience. If you're looking for your next big career adventure, then get in touch with us!
Our currently open vacancies are below, but if you don't see something for, don't let it stop you from getting in touch!
JOIN THE TEAM
SOCIAL CONTENT PRODUCER & DIGITAL DESIGNER
At HWBK, we are looking for a creative digitally driven designer/producer who is passionate about all things social and ready to be part of a high performing team that consistently exceeds client expectations and pushes innovation and quality at every turn.
This position will work alongside the social media and content team to plan and execute creative elements for clients across various sectors. As the Social Content Producer & Digital Designer, your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital and social media work. The role will involve taking a simple hand-drawn scamp, a social content calendar or coordinating an in-house shoot and turning it into a digital execution using Photoshop, Premiere Pro and/or other Adobe creative suite software.
The ideal candidate will be an active social media user with a deep understanding of the modern value of digital content.
Who are you?
- 4-5 years minimum professional experience in an agency across digital design, social media content development. Strong video editing and any other online content disciplines would be a bonus for us!
- Digital design is at your core with passion for bringing content to life through video, photography and new platforms.
- You’re a concept-driven designer and Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect and Premiere Pro are part of your DNA.
- You are at one with the content capabilities of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn (not just how to post photos of goats and cats – you are original).
- You stay across trending opportunities in social media and digital design.
- You can handle a camera and have the desire to assist in in-house shoots for clients and team events.
- You're all about creating thumb stopping content and you cry when you see mediocre content.
- Work alongside the social and content team to deliver monthly social calendars and campaign content. This includes creative contribution at the concept phase and assisting in direction for the best way to tell the story on the chosen platform.
- Produce all client content from videos, photographs, cinemagraphs, GIF’s, FB canvas + other platforms as required.
- Support the team with pitches, presentations and award entries
- Assist and run creative ideation sessions with the team to ignite innovative out of the box thinking.
- Stay on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community internally and externally.
- Lead and coordinate content capture activities for all internal group events for the HWBK online channels.
At History Will Be Kind, we delight in disruption. We’re a communications agency that transcends methodologies, working across platforms and styles to create moments in history for our clients. We ask ‘How come?’ and ‘Why not?’ and we believe that glory comes from merging discipline, passion and the human energy that comes from creative people doing amazing work.
We’re already kicking goals in social for our clients, and we want to extend our ability to do awesome things by bringing an Account Manager on board. Unsurprisingly, this role is all about managing our accounts, getting to know our clients’ business as well as they do. You’ll be great at relationship building and subtle selling, and you’ll be the conduit between our strategic and creative teams and our clients. You’ll own the relationship, bask in the glory and sweat the small stuff, to make sure the big stuff comes off seamlessly.
In return, you’ll join a group of people whose diverse backgrounds and unique experiences feed into a river of fresh thinking. You’ll work for an agency that’s bold, brash and brilliant, and you’ll be encouraged to bring your ideas, your energy and your dreams along. We’re more about providing insight than managing oversight, and while we’re a high-performance culture, we’re also a culture that encourages ownership and rewards excellence for doing great work.
What do you need to make the most of this opportunity?
You’ll need proven experience managing clients, a can-do attitude, and a strong knowledge of social, content marketing, and PR. You’ll be proud of your work and diligent in your approach, with focus and dedication to spare.
Ultimately, you’ll be excited about joining us to make History.
PR & SOCIAL PROFESSIONALS
We are interested in hearing from people of all levels across PR, Social Media and Communications who are looking for a new and exciting challenge!
Who are you?
First and foremost, you're a thinker. Creative, strategic, analytical and dedicated, you're able to make and deploy high impact, content driven, innovative communications programmes that harness the power of storytelling, across platforms and devices.
You will be a strong contributor, working closely with a diverse range of clients, media and in house technologists and strategists to develop solutions at the crossroads of public relations, social media and digital communications.
Culture is massively important to us. We’re looking for new members of the Deepend Group; eclectic characters to contribute to our warm and sometimes, let’s face it, completely mad family. You’ll need to be open to defamatory photo shopping, ski trips, social tipples and dress ups.
Essential Experience & Qualities:
- Previous agency experience, working across multiple projects
- Have an innate understanding of social media and public relations and how best to not only engage your audiences, but listen and learn from them
- Want to consistently push the boundaries and generate stand out results
- Strong client facing and effective communication skills
- A passion for new business
- Naturally curious, highly adaptable and a critical thinker
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (desired not essential)
Fill out the form below to apply now.
No recruiters please!
PR & SOCIAL INTERN
A great opportunity for an intern to join an award winning agency!
We are a collective of creative and clever individuals whose talents come together in unexpected and exciting combinations. We are writers, musicians, designers, photographers, film-makers, bloggers, strategists, PR experts, community managers and more. At History, it’s all about attitude, enthusiasm and insights, and we deliver awesome work for our clients through the dedication and creativity of our people.
This is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience at an award winning startup agency. You will develop a wide range of skills relevant to the realm of PR and social, working across:
· Social media management and content creation
· PR material development and support
· Assistance with media pitches
· Coverage and insights reporting
· Developing media and influencer databases
· Digital media support
The three month internship will commence in May, with flexibility as to your schedule. We’re always looking for great talent, so there is the opportunity for a high performer with a great attitude to score an Account Coordinator role.
· Competency using a range of social media outlets for business, particularly Facebook and Twitter
· High level spoken and written communication skills are essential
· Inquisitive, energetic and thirsty for knowledge and experience
· Attention to detail – typos are not a thing
· Currently studying or recently completed a Marketing, Communications, PR or Design degree
To apply, please submit a resume and short (no longer than 1 page) cover sheet detailing your suitability for the role below.
EXPRESSION OF iNTEREST