INTEGRATED COMMS – BALANCING THOUGHT LEADERSHIP & LEAD GENERATION
Facing media and market fatigue in its 20th year, we needed to reinvigorate the annual global Randstad Employer Brand Research (REBR) and build local relevance to drive acquisition and reputation for the recruitment specialist.
An insights-led approach showcasing how employee experience (EX) drives not only candidate retention and attraction, but brand love and purchase intent – linking investment in employer branding to commercial impact.
An integrated strategy leveraged earned, owned and paid media built SOV and fuelled report downloads over a six-week period. A cross-vertical media relations campaign was paired with content development and strategic paid targeting to hit ambitious reach and lead gen targets.
- 141 report downloads in first 48hrs via earned activity alone, plus 35 media hits with 15.3M potential reach
- Increased media share of voice to 92% (21% increase YOY)
- 100% positive sentiment
- REBR specific social content drove 275,318 reach and 4K+ clicks to site
- YOY paid media metrics improved – site traffic +18.2%, CTR% + 10.6%, leads +21.6%
- Showcased as best-in-class globally – content marketing spend increased as a result
- Generating big picture impact by elevating Randstad’s position as a thought leader in market
For more or to find out how we can help you, email us!