CONTENT REPOSITION STRATEGY AND INSTAGRAM LAUNCH
SBS On Demand was competing with all other divisions internally on how they create content, where they get it from, what audiences they target, and how their message differs from that of the main SBS brand. They needed a path to understanding their own identity across owned channels.
A three-month journey ensured development of a comprehensive content strategy through key team collaboration from, creative, business management, paid specialists, and strategy arms of the SBS On Demand team. The strategy provided clear recommendations on creative direction, channel mapping and roles of channels, content pillars, and the key recommendation to launch a dedicated SBS On Demand Instagram channel.
– Four collaborative context sessions to understand the brand, the pain points, and the desired outcomes of the strategy.
– Creative direction insight discovery sessions and workshops with the SBS creative team.
– Full-scale content strategy
– Social media playbook including the role of channel, genre content direction, formats, and definitions of assets for paid activity.
– The successful launch of Instagram with tent pole show War of the Worlds.